Last updated: 27 May, 2021
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”) use of the Music2Soul Publishing (“Provider”) website located at the domain name http://www.music2soul.com (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
- Provider – Music2Soul Publishing
- Website – E-commerce website for Music2Soul
- User – The client who uses Music2Soul’s website and shop
- Goods – Merchandise can be purchased from Musi2Soul webshop
- Products – Downloadable audio files purchase from Music2Soul’s webshop or third party music shops
- Licences – Products only can be purchased with Media or Non PRS/PPL licences for businesses usage
- Owner of copyrights – The owner of the audio recording in this case Music2Soul Publishing Ltd.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that:
- you are at least 18 years of age and
- your use of the Site is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organisation, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-COMMERCE & PRIVACY
The Website sells copyrighted digital audio products, songs, tracks, albums, mixtapes and merchandise goods online. The use of any product or service bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product. Credit card details are not kept by the Provider under any circumstances.
The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order. The Provider will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the User’s chosen delivery address. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
PRICE & PAYMENT
Prices and any additional related charges (where applicable) are as published on the Website. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorise us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
Where Value Added Tax (VAT) is chargeable, this will be added and displayed separately at the checkout, and on the order summary and receipt at the current prevailing rate. This rate may vary from time to time.
Payment for Goods and/or Products is going through PayPal or Stripe payment systems. Through these payment gateways, your card will be charged directly after your order has been placed but the time taken to process the payment through your account will be dependent on your card supplier. Stripe in the UK can accept the following debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135 currencies: Visa and Mastercard.
Provider accepts no liability if a payment is refused or declined by the credit or debit card supplier for any reason. Provider accepts no liability for any loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly, as a result of a payment being refused or declined.
If you are purchasing from outside the United Kingdom you will be charged in your own currency and the banks will perform the currency conversion into pounds sterling.
Confirmation of your payment will be displayed on screen once it has been authorised and accepted. You will also receive confirmation of the transaction and about details of the purchased items to the email address you have provided. Music2Soul reserve the right to refuse to process payments. We will not be liable for any damages resulting from our decision not to process a payment made through our Online Payments facility.
Provider has the right to amend the prices and prices for all products are subject to change on the Website.
All of our songs are available to buy as standard royalty free material. Please carefully choose the right licence for yourself to avoid any copyright problems. Before purchasing royalty free music please read about licence types.
REFUNDS & RETURN POLICY
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products.
You acknowledge and agree that merchandise goods produced for you are bespoke, custom-made goods. Other than where goods are faulty, you have no right to cancel any order or return any goods and all orders are final.
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the Provider will refund the client in full within 30 days.
The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
Due to the special nature of the music publishing and digital delivery business the downloadable products are not refundable. If any issue occurs during the downloading process or if you received the damaged audio file, please contact our customer service.
Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to our customer service email@example.com.
UPDATING OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, copyrighted audio and video files. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of any part of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may also include links to other websites and these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, all such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright to the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content are reserved and retained by the Owners.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
SURFING ON THE WEBSITE
The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content there on. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a User of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
Additionally, if you follow a link or otherwise navigate away from the Site, please be aware that these Terms will no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party websites to which you navigate to from the Site.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and the Music2Soul Publishing Ltd. as the owner of the website will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is the Provider proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United Kingdom, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By purchasing a licensed material from the Site you have the right to use it with limitation but usage always depends on the purchased licence types. Please read about licence types.